at Lehleiter + Partner
To us, our employees‘ well-being is of utmost importance. Therefore, we provide regular advanced training options, joint team events and various health care measures as a matter of course. Our comfortable ambience is ensured not merely by a modern working environment but also through multifaceted fields of responsibility and highly interesting engagements. By the way, according to magazines Focus Money, Handelsblatt and Focus Spezial we count among the best Tax Consultancies in Germany. Don’t you want to become part of this? We are looking forward to your job application.
Our staff include:
You are welcome to forward your complete application documents in digital form directly to us. Please address these to
T: +49 7132 968 0
This is what we offer
Job Openings in Neckarsulm
Wages Accountant (m/f/d)
- Right from the start you are in contact with our clients as part of our team of experts
- You will independently conduct wage and salary accounting, and answer manifold questions on wage and social security law issues
- Your tasks also include maintaining wage accounts/personnel files, maintain master data files, and communicate with fiscal authorities, health insurance companies and public authorities
- And you are perfectly placed in our company if you want to actively participate in constant optimizing of wage and salary processes
Your skills and experience:
- Training as Assistant Tax Consultant (m/f/d) or alternatively another state-approved commercial vocational training, ideally including advanced training as Specialist Clerk (m/f/d) for wages and salaries
- Professional experience in wage and salary accounting, ideally within an Auditors/Tax Consultancy environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite, ideally good Datev skills
- Creativity and enjoyment working in a service-oriented employment
Assistant Auditing and Tax Consultancy (m/f/d)
- Collaboration within an expert team of certified public accountants and auditors, tax consultants and assistants
- Supporting clients who hail from diverse industries and company structures
- Collaborating in compulsory and voluntary auditing of annual and corporate financial statements
Your skills and experience:
- Training as Assistant Tax Consultant (m/f/d) and some job experience in Auditing
- Good software working knowledge (MS Office and specialized software, ideally DATEV)
- Independent, responsible and reliable working style
- Strong commitment, enjoyment of work, team spirit and flexibility
Career Changers and Returners (m/f/d)
Time to Change! We are recruiting career changers and returners who have finished a state-approved commercial training or a business administration study program. After you have successfully completed a training course we offer:
- A broad range of responsibilities with excellent professional and personal development potential
- An agreeable working atmosphere within a dynamic, young, highly committed and supportive team
- A client-orientated environment
- A modern working environment, fully climatized premises, free beverages, regular advanced training, office events etc.
Start your career – by training in our enterprise!
Striving at best opportunities for professional advancement and assuming responsibility – there is no better place to start your vocational training than with us. Vocational training as an Assistant Tax Consultant is not merely a safe bet for the future, but also offers a broad range of tasks and experience. As we are one of the most high-performing companies in this industry within Germany, numerous satisfied clients from all industries trust in our expertise. Within your purely professional training we therefore rely on providing direct, practical experience gained in our exciting engagements, fully dispensing with so-called messenger and running-errands work. Because we want to teach you only those skills and knowledge that you really need as a professional in the field. All according to our device „Our Knowledge is Your Gain“.
Did we catch your interest?
Then simply apply using our contact form.